This article says it all–and quite succinctly. I’ve greatly enjoyed being a beta reader. And I have no problem volunteering for new authors willing to share their manuscripts. I hope that I’ve contributed to their work, and helped them along to completion and publication. The two-way street here is that it always teaches me something as well. Read on!
I mean it so much, that I’m going to be redundant: I love beta readers!
Wow. My three beta readers have completely IMPRESSED me!
I write so people find enjoyment in what I’ve written. I write to share ideas and thoughts with others. I write because it’s fun. Well, it is fun, until I find myself in an endless sea of a single task. Here is how my novel has gone so far.
- I’m so frustrated with my OUTLINE. I wish I could just figure out the climax.
- I have so much more to do on my FIRST DRAFT, when will I be finished?
- REVISING is so tedious. How did I write this piece of crap anyway?
- Who truly knows how to EDIT? Grammar? I must have slept through that class.
- But BETA READERS? I LOVE THEM! I LOVE THIS PROCESS!!!! I’M IN NO HURRY TO FINISH THIS STEP (for once). BETA READERS…
View original post 161 more words