Wacky But True Sayings
Seems the last few months have brought an onslaught of emails bearing those witty little sayings that we are all subjected to on a fairly consistent basis through the internet. Many are fairly common and have been seen more than once. Every now and then, there is a new one that resonates. Woefully behind in my posts, I hoped for this week’s Freaky Friday Feature, I’d include several along with some equally witty quotes.
– I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they’re flashing behind you.
– Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20 percent don’t care and the other 80 percent are glad you have them.
– Doesn’t expecting the unexpected mean that the unexpected is actually expected?
– Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
– Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
– If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
And my favorite: – If tomatoes are technically a fruit, is ketchup a smoothie?
From being on the road to being sick, in one way or another, I’ve pretty much been out of the loop for well over a month and during that time whether or not I felt like writing, I did (during a lucid period or two) try to do some reading. Some of these brought a smile to my otherwise haggard features. I hope the same for you. ©2016 Virginia Williams